Group ExercisePick up a Group Exercise Schedule at any of our Naval Base Fitness Facilities!
Computerized Health and Fitness AssessmentsThis offer is FREE for active duty and only a small fee for all other MWR patrons. Assess your current strength, flexibility, aerobic capacity, and knowledge of nutrition and body composition with a Health & Fitness Assessment from an MWR Fitness Professional. Assessments are available by appointment.
- NBPL Fitness Center, Bldg. 1 - 619-553-7553
- VADM Martin Fitness Center, Bldg. 1507 - 619-545-0237
NMCSD Personal Training
MWR offers one-on-one or dual personal training, plus Microfit Assessments. Stop by the Fitness Center in Bldg. 26, pay for the service, then call our trainers with your receipt number to secure your appointment. This is a fee-based program.
FREE Fitness InstructionGet more out of your workout with individual or small group sessions with an MWR professional fitness trainer. Why wait? Get started today! Contact your base Fitness Center at:
- NAB Peak Performance, Bldg. 170, 619-437-2984
- NASNI VADM Martin Fitness Center, Bldg. 1507, 619-545-0237
- NBPL, Main Base NBPL, Main Base Fitness Center, Bldg. 1, 619-553-7552
- NBPL, NBPL Harbor Drive Annex NBPL, Harbor Drive Annex Fitness Center, Bldg. 30, 619-524-4833
- NBSD Admiral Prout Field House, Bldg. 3279, 619-556-7444
- TNBSD he Olde Gym Fitness Complex, Bldg. 223, 619-556-7450
- NBSD Harborside Sports and Fitness Complex, Bldg. 3477, 619-556-2064
- NRSW Mussel’s, Downtown Broadway Complex, Bldg. 1, 619-532-1341
Tennis Anyone?Private or semi-private adult, youth, and group lessons are available in hour- or half hour- long sessions. Taught by a USPTA Tennis Professional. Sign up today!- NBSD: 619-556-7444- NASNI & NAB: 619-906-6785Please Note: All lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance or payment in full is required.
Family Friendly Fitness with MWR!Good news parents! MWR has four Family Friendly Fitness (F3) Centers. Each specially designed F3 exercise area features cardio and strength training equipment with an enclosed child play area. Get a great workout and keep an eye on your kids... it’s a win-win!
- NBPL, Main Base Gym - NBPL, Main Base - Bldg. 1 - 619-553-7552
- Indoor Racquetball Courts - NBSD - Bldg. 3317 - 619-556-7452
- Peak Performance - NAB - Bldg. 170 - 619-437-2984
- VADM Martin Fitness Center - NASNI - Bldg. 1507 - 619-545-0237
MWR MassageTreat Yourself Well! An MWR massage is the perfect treat for yourself or someone you love! Book your appointment today! Gift certificates available.
- NAB, Bldg. 162 - 619-437-2186
- NASNI, Bldg. 1507 - 619-545-0237
- NBSD, Bldg. 223 - 619-556-7450
- NBPL, Bldg. 1 - 619-553-7552
- NMCSD, Bldg. 26, Floor 1B - 619-532-7629
Waterfront Fitness: Bringing Fitness to the FleetThe Waterfront Fitness Program provides the Fleet with unique and specialized training programs to ensure commands have all the resources available to maintain or improve individual and command physical readiness. Let the Waterfront Fitness staff customize programs for your operational platform. Programs can emphasize:
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Muscular endurance
- Muscular strength
- Body composition
- Group Exercise Facilitator Courses (Indoor Cycling, Circuit Training, Step Training, and Cardio Kickboxing)
- NOFFS Facilitator Course
- TRX Training Course
- PRT Assistance
- Fitness Enhancement Program Guidance
- Navy Mission Nutrition Course
- Command PT
- Confined Space Training
Moves can be stressful. We’ve gathered some important information for you to ease the transition.
Use the directory to quickly locate a facility’s building or phone number and their hours of operation.
Break the ICE! Tell us how we’re doing. Rate your experience at our facilities.
Learn more about Fleet & Family Readiness Programs and services.
Have a question, comment or feedback on our website, let us know.
Partner with Navy MWR to enhance events for our military community while gaining valuable promotional benefits for your business.
MWR movie theaters are open to all active duty, reservists, retirees, dependents, DoD civilians, their sponsored guests, and individual contractors. Come one, come all... just come hungry! That's how we keep our movies FREE!
Discount tickets to most Southern California attractions are available at special prices just for the military. Roller coasters, water slides and live entertainment venues are just a few of the ticket offerings.
Join our team! Check out our current Fleet & Family Readiness job openings.