Covid 19 Precautions for Golf
Golfers Need to Know:
- Tee Times are required.
- Active Duty has priority.
- Walk-ons and pairings now allowed
- Face covering is required in and around facility by all golfers.
- Golfers only non-golfing guest not allowed at this time.
- Social Distancing of 6’ is required in and around the facility at all times.
- Golfers allowed in parking lot not more than 40 minutes prior to tee time.
- Golfers sick or not feeling well, do not come to the golf course.
- Wash your hands before coming to the golf course.
- Down Load our golf app for Admiral Baker or Sea n Air to book tee times on-line (download through Android Play Store or iPhone Apple Store)
- Pay in advance over the phone
- Golfers will not need to sign credit card receipts.
- Rental clubs available, cleaned and sanitized after ever use.
- Tee intervals changed to 8-minute intervals.
- Carts are power-washed and pre-sanitized before each round. Your cart positioned with key turned on with a single-use pencil, (recommend keeping pencil in your golf bag) waiver, and scorecard.
- Recommend golfer put hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes in your golf bag.
- Reminder Golfers are responsible for the flight of their golf ball and must report any injury or damage to Golf Operations Management.
Navy Golf Course On Course Mitigation:
- One golfing group on the first tee at a time following 6’ distancing practice.
- Players may not arrive at first tee earlier than five minutes prior to their tee time.
- Players may not arrive on the tee box until the previous group has left the teeing ground.
- Be aware of informational signage throughout the property and in the carts regarding safety measures.
- Use 6’ social distancing from your playing partners at all times.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your sleeve or tissue and dispose of in waste cans.
- Rakes removed so no need to rake the bunkers. Play these areas as non-hazards. Please make a reasonable effort to smooth footprints with your foot.
- On the greens, leave the pin in the cup at all times. Cups adjusted so golf balls retrieved without touching flag or sides of cup.
- Do not pick up your playing partners’ clubs on the green after the hole is complete.
- On-course ball washers and water stations are temporarily closed. Bottled water is available for purchase in the golf shop.
- For open restrooms, check with the starter at each facility.
After Your Round:
- We ask you to please forgo the traditional after-round handshake and invite you to use your imagination to thank your playing partners for the game.
- After your round, park carts in designated areas.
- Golfers responsible for disposing of own trash into garbage cans.
- Social or group gatherings not permitted. Physical distancing enforced.
- Following your round enjoy food and beverages on the patio.
- Food orders to-go and sit down on patio. (service dining not available at this time)
- Throughout the day and at the end of the day, routine cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection performed on all carts and all locations, especially the high touch surfaces and common areas, to ensure the environment is clean and safe for your return.
- Driving Ranges practice now available.
- Range balls purchased at the golf shop with a credit card only or use your E-key at the ball dispenser.
- Driving range stations will be positioned a minimum of 10’ apart.
- Bag stands and chairs will not be available at this time.
- Range baskets & balls cleaned thoroughly after every pickup, prior to providing to guests.
Practice Putting Green:
- On the putting green, cups adjusted so golf balls retrieved without touching the flag or sides of the cup.
- Utilize your own golf balls for short game practice.
- Physical distancing is in effect with no more than 10 golfers at each of the practice areas at one time.
- Doors throughout the clubhouse kept open to reduce the need to use doorknobs.
- Staff members will wear masks and gloves at all times.
- To assist with safe physical distancing, lines will have 6’ markers for guests to stand.
- Doors and other high touch areas sanitized frequently with disinfectant.
- Restrooms will remain open at the golf shop and routine cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection performed.
- Self-serve hand sanitizer stations will be available at the golf shop.
- Golf shop shopping know available for all merchandise.
- Informational signage placed around the clubhouse to assist with safety measures.
To-Go Food & Beverage/Snack Bar:
- Doors throughout the snack bar kept open to reduce the need to use doorknobs.
- Staff members wear masks and gloves at all times
- To assist with safe physical distancing, lines have 6’ markers for guests to stand.
- Payments via credit card only; no cash. Guests will not need to sign credit card receipts.
- To-go orders are prepared for pick-up at the counter. Patio set down is available.
- Self-serve water dispensers are temporarily closed. Bottled water will be available for purchase.
What You Can Expect From Our Staff:
- Staff members instructed to welcome and greet everyone with a smile but from a distance. There will be no handshaking and maintaining distance a must.
- Staff trained on hygiene, sanitation, and food handling in regards to epidemic prevention and control.
- All staff handling credit cards must wear protective gloves during all transactions.
- Staff trained to be mindful about personal etiquette including coughing, sneezing, and frequent and proper hand washing.
- Staff trained to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19 and to act responsibly if they detect staff or patrons exhibiting symptoms.
Moves can be stressful. We’ve gathered some important information for you to ease the transition.
Use the directory to quickly locate a facility’s building or phone number and their hours of operation.
Break the ICE! Tell us how we’re doing. Rate your experience at our facilities.
Learn more about Fleet & Family Readiness Programs and services.
Have a question, comment or feedback on our website, let us know.
Partner with Navy MWR to enhance events for our military community while gaining valuable promotional benefits for your business.
MWR movie theaters are open to all active duty, reservists, retirees, dependents, DoD civilians, their sponsored guests, and individual contractors. Come one, come all... just come hungry! That's how we keep our movies FREE!
Discount tickets to most Southern California attractions are available at special prices just for the military. Roller coasters, water slides and live entertainment venues are just a few of the ticket offerings.
Join our team! Check out our current Fleet & Family Readiness job openings.