21-160 Child and Youth Program Operations Clerk
- Announcement Number:
- Child Care
- Position Status:
- $18.59 - Hourly
- Areas of Consideration:
- ALL SOURCES
- Relocation Expenses:
- Not Authorized.
- Application Email:
The purpose of the Child and Youth Program (CYP) Operations Clerk is to serve as a contact point for information and
perform clerical and administrative tasks in support of the CYP, which includes Child Development Centers (CDCs),
Child Development Homes (CDH), School Age Care (SAC) programs, Youth Programs (Y P), Resource and Referral (R&R)
Program, and the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food Program.
Conditions Of Employment
- Must successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of employment
- Must have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent Unit.
- Knowledge of administrative support functions.
- Knowledge of general office automation software, practices and procedures in order to accomplish various work
- Knowledge of military CDC, CDH, SAC, YP, and the USDA Food Programs.
- Ability to maintain a computerized database. Working knowledge of computer keyboard and Child and Youth
- Management System (CYMS) or equivalent database system.
- Ability to maintain accurate reports and records and military style documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Skill in cash handling required.
How to Apply
NAF HRO IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS VIA FAX OR EMAIL. INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD VISIT
THE USAJOBS LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN INCONSIDERATION.For
more information, visit our website at https://navylifesw.com/sandiego/about/jobs/ or www.usajobs.gov
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements may not be interviewed. Due to volume of applications received,
applicants may not be notified of non-selection. Participation in direct deposit upon employment is required.