Youth Sports (NBSD)
Navy Youth Sports ~ Play the Game and Enjoy the Sport!
A great introduction to sports, where everyone plays and you compete for FUN! Our goal at the Navy Youth Sports experience is to teach the enjoyment of playing on a team as a character building activity without the pressure of a highly competitive program. We strive for participation, physical fitness, fair play, positive sportsmanship, and game skills. As members of the National Alliance for Youth Sports, we believe that every child regardless of their abilities should have an opportunity to positively benefit from meaningful participation.
Take-It-to-the-Hoop Basketball League
- $50 includes game jersey, trophy and team photo.
- Age Divisions: 5-7 yrs., 8-10 yrs., 11-13 yrs., 14-18 yrs.
- December 17-January 18 (5-7 yrs.)
- December 17-January 25 (8-13 yrs.)
- December 17-February 1 (14-18 yrs.)
- Season: February 16-April 6
- Games played at Murphy Canyon Youth Center and Marine Corps Recruit Depot
Family & One-on-One Tennis
Saturdays, 10:30 am
$30 for a 6-week program
- Sessions available February through November and open to ages 5 and up
- Lessons held at Murphy Canyon Youth Center
- Register today! Call 858-268-2244.
Smart Start Basketball
Make Friends. Stay Fit. Have Fun!
Saturdays, 8 am at Murphy Canyon Youth Center
FREE, 6-week session
Introduce your youngster to teamwork, new friends and having fun while being active. Parent participation is required.
- Ages: 3-5 yrs.
- Register: December 3-28
- Starts: January 2019