Youth Sports (NBSD)
Navy Youth Sports ~ Play the Game and Enjoy the Sport!
A great introduction to sports, where everyone plays and you compete for FUN! Our goal at the Navy Youth Sports experience is to teach the enjoyment of playing on a team as a character building activity without the pressure of a highly competitive program. We strive for participation, physical fitness, fair play, positive sportsmanship, and game skills. As members of the National Alliance for Youth Sports, we believe that every child regardless of their abilities should have an opportunity to positively benefit from meaningful participation.
Take-It-to-the-Hoop Basketball League
- $50 includes game jersey, trophy and team photo.
- Age Divisions: 5-8 yrs., 9-10 yrs., 11-13 yrs., 14-18 yrs.
- Now thru Feb 1 (5-8 yrs.)
- Now thru Feb 8 (9-18 yrs.)
- Season: March 2-April 20
- Games played at Murphy Canyon and Bayview Hills Youth Centers and Marine Corps Recruit Depot
Family & One-on-One Tennis
Saturdays, 10:30 am
$30 for a 6-week program
- Sessions available February through November and open to ages 5 and up
- Lessons held at Murphy Canyon Youth Center
- Register today! Call 858-268-2244.
Smart Start Basketball
Make Friends. Stay Fit. Have Fun!
Saturdays, 8-9 am at Murphy Canyon Youth Center
FREE, 6-week session
Introduce your youngster to teamwork, new friends and having fun while being active. Parent participation is required.
- Ages: 3-5 yrs.
- Register: Now thru January 11
- Class Dates: January 19-February 23