Fleet and Family Support Centers are here on phone, email, social media and webinar to support you “virtually” during the COVID crisis. Even though we are not opening our doors to walk in clients yet, we are one phone call or email away.
To schedule an appointment in NRSW call 1-866-923-6478.
Whether you are settling in or departing from a duty station, the following relocation services can help ease the associated stress and make the transition easier for you and your family:
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Individual or Family Consultation
- Hospitality Kits and Loaner Items
- Relocation Workshops
- Welcome Aboard Information
- Welcome Aboard San Diego Newcomers Guide
- Military Installations - The official DoD source for installation and state resources available to active duty, guard and reserve service and family members. View articles, photos, contact information, resources and more.
- Education Services for Transitioning Families
One Call Serves All!
Appointment Scheduling for clinical counseling, relocation assistance, resume assistance, and financial consultations at any Navy Region Southwest FFSC call 1-866-923-6478.