Note: Fleet & Family Support Center Murphy Canyon Branch is permanently closing its doors effective December 20, 2017. Please visit one of our other locations.
FFSC is here to support commands, Sailors, and families with every element of deployment support. The following programs are available by request, and can be brought to commands or Family Readiness Groups/family events. Additionally, individual sessions are available to talk about the secrets to prepare or thrive during deployment and homecoming periods, practical and emotional secrets. Call (619) 556-7404 to speak to an FFSC Deployment Consultant today!
- Pre-Deployment Readiness Briefs
- Thriving during Deployment Workshops for Family Groups
- Command Return & Reunion Program for Returning Deployers
- Homecoming Workshop for Family Groups
- Departure and/or Homecoming Day FFSC Resource Tables
- Command Individual Augmentee Coordinator (CIAC) Support
- Consultations for Individual Augmentees (IAs) & Families
- Mobilization & De-Mobilization Briefs for Reserve Personnel
- Operational Stress Control Training
One Call Serves All!
24/7 Appointment Scheduling for, clinical counseling, relocation assistance, resume assistance, and financial consultations at any Navy Region Southwest FFSC call 1-866-923-6478.