Heritage Park (NASNI)
Heritage Park Cabana Reservations
- Download, print and complete the NBC Park Reservations form. Return completed form in person to NASNI, Bldg. 825, Bay 7.
- A valid government ID required for reservations. Limit ONE cabana per ID.
- Download and complete the NBC MWR Command Endorsement Form if event is a command sponsored event/command function. Patrons may only reserve more than one cabana if their event is command sponsored.
- Cabana reservations accepted Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm. Closed on weekends and holidays.
- Patrons may reserve cabanas for use between 9 am and 9 pm.
If you wish to consume alcohol while using the cabanas, please download and read the Alcohol Beverage Control Instruction then download, print, read, and complete the Alcohol Request Form.
Submit your alcohol request form at least two (2) weeks prior to your reservation. For instructions on base access for Cabana guests, call 619-545-7413/7412 or email NBC_ACCESS@navy.mil. Cabana reservations accepted via email at email@example.com or in person at North Island Outdoor Adventure, Bldg. 825, Monday-Friday 9 am-4 pm. Closed on weekends and holidays.